Search This Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2011

10-12 minute chili

This is a quick & easy recipe that I make when I am at a lose for time and need something fast! My hubby loves it & I am so thankful for this piece of cookware! It also makes a complete baked (microwaved) 5lb chicken in 35 minutes...I will post that recipe as well.... This is the best thing I could have ever invested in for my family!! Pics of the chili to come....

Ok....I must preface this recipe by saying the only way that this works is because I have a Stack Cooker from Tupperware with the colander piece. You can get yours by visiting: www.my.tupperware.com/jeffreyfall

photo.JPGphoto.JPGphoto.JPG

Stack Cooker together, 3 pieces needed casserole & colander & lid, colander inside casserole with lid on side


Ingredients
2 lbs ground beef/turkey
1 16 oz. can black beans
1 16oz. can kidney beans
1 can of mexicorn
1 can rotel
1 can of tomato sauce
2 tbsp Tupperware's Southwest Chipotle seasoning/ or chili seasoning.

directions
Place the colander section of the stack cooker into the casserole section (last pic above). In the colander section of the stack cooker place the beef or turkey. Sprinkle meat with seasoning. Cover with lid (all 3 pieces together 1st pic) & place stack cooker into the microwave and heat at 100% for 2 minutes. Take out and stir. Place back in the microwave and heat at 100% for another 2 minutes. Meanwhile, drain beans & corn in a colander & rinse. In a pot place beans, mexicorn, rotel, and tomato sauce...heat over med heat. When meat has finished cooking add to pot and mix all together. Cook for 5 more minutes until heated through. Add sour cream or shredded cheese....whichever toppings you like....a couple frito's are always delicious too!

No comments:

Post a Comment