Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spinach Pie


This recipe is very easy & tastes delicious! It's been a family recipe for as long as I can remember (thanks Nanny!). Serve it as an appetizer, party food, grab a slice for a light lunch on the run or as a snack. It can be eaten hot or even cold right out of the fridge the next day ;)

1 pkg of frozen chopped spinach thawed & drained
5 eggs
1/2 cup grated parm. cheese
1 8oz. pkg of shredded mozzarella
1/4 cup of oil
1 cup of bisquick
a sprinkle of garlic, salt & pepper (sorry I usually just do it by eye)

Mix everything together in a big bowl. I usually do the eggs first so I can scramble them a little before I add everything else but I don't think it matters.
Pour mixture into a greased pie dish.
Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes. It will start to brown a little & then you know it's done.

1 comment: