Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2011

Thai It, You'll Like it Chicken-30 minute Meals-Rachael Ray

*** See the disclaimer at the bottom***

Thai it... Chicken

2 tablespoons sesame or peanut oil
1 pound chicken breast, cut into thin strips
1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch strips
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 serrano hot pepper @
4 table spoons hoisin sauce @
2 tablespoons Thai Fish Sauce or Soy sauce @
1 teaspoon sugar
1/4 cup water
1 cup basil leaves, loosely packed

Heat oil, brown chicken,
Add peppers & garlic, cook for 4 minutes
Add hoisin, fish sauce, sugar, water
Toss in baisil till it melts

Serve over jasmine rice

I have tossed in broccoli, snow peas & carrots at the end as well!

@We don't like spicy food here so I leave this out
@I use soy sauce, not Fish Sauce....I dont eat fish so i dont even want to know what is in Fish Sauce!!!!!
@Hoisin Sauce is in the Asian ailse of every grocery store I have been in, really easy to find

***I know a lot of people cant stand her. She got me through the days of round the clock caring for preemie twins. She really inspired me to try new ideas & different foods that I never would have tried before. She also has a lot of great helpful hints. She makes everything streamlined & do-able! Most of her recipes taste fancy but they are made with stuff you normally have anyway, which is awesome!.

11 comments:

  1. We made this last night and left out the hot pepper and used soy sauce. My son was looking through her cookbook and found this one - he said I need to make it again next week!
    I agree - she has a lot of neat recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! royal online v2

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. จีคลับบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing. pakistani chat rooms

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing. karachi chat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing. urdu maza lobby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. chat room

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three are usually cheap Ralph Lauren available for sale each and every time you wish to buy. karachi chat

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you. urdu chat room

    ReplyDelete
  10. The article posted was very informative and useful. You people are doing a great job. Keep going. tempmailo

    ReplyDelete