Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Soft-Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies

This recipe is so easy and so good. I have replaced the Peanut Butter with Chocolate Chips...just add a little more cream cheese. I believe this recipe is from the Kraft food magazine

1 pkg Devil's food Cake Mix
4 oz Cream Cheese
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 egg

Preheat oven to 375* Place all ingredients in large bowl. Beat with Electric mixer on low speed.
Shape into 1 inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheet. Flatten each ball in criss-cross pattern with a fork. (I skip this when I add the chocolate chips in, I just flatten a little with my hand)

Bake 7 to 8 minutes or until edges of cookies are set. Let cool for 2 minutes on a baking sheet then remove to wire rack.

Makes 3 1/2 dozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment